Sunday, January 19, 2014

“That Giant Sucking Sound®”

Generally, I am not a skeptic when it comes to sports. Nor am I a skeptic about business, and huge commercial successes.

In my life, I have been a relatively enthusiastic sports fan, at times. However, I think I’ve watched 10 minutes of NFL football this year. Lately it seems to me that “that Giant Sucking Sound®” we hear involves both time and money being sucked into professional sports. (Especially time, especially at my age.)

I can see why some people would see the repetitiveness here and lose interest in the enterprise.

For folks like me, these links can be useful to non sports fans who nevertheless may find themselves interacting with the general public:

AFC Championship Game: Patriots-Broncos

NFC Championship Game: 49ers-Seahawks


Image HT: David Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment